If you are running a business you will need to create a payroll process so your employees get paid on time and in full or you will encounter legal problems. To make the best possible use of your time you will need to follow these suggestions in detail so now would be a great time to being the research.
Step 1 : Identifying All Of The Payroll Service Providers In Your Area
This is the most important step, gathering the names of all the different payroll service providers in the area. When you have collected the names of all these payroll service providers you can find out whether they are accountants or bookkeepers. While an accountant can do the job of a bookkeeper a bookkeeper cannot do the same tasks an accountant does so be sure to keep that in mind. Now that you know the names of all the payroll service providers and what they specialize in you can begin the actual screening process.
Step 2 : Screening Questions To Address
Once you have the names of all the firms that are offering payroll services you should find out how long the firm has been in business. There are new payroll service companies opening up each and every day and while they may be capable you need to find a company that has a well documented track record of consistency so look for firms with 10 or more years activity.
After you have the names of all the local payroll service providers that have more than ten years experience you can start the pricing review. Each firm has their own respective pricing model so what you need to do is get quotes from all of the companies and create a list of the top 20 based on their pricing. The next step in this process is to find out which of these firms have the best reputation and the only way to do that is by going on the Internet and reviewing comments made by individuals who have used the services of the payroll service provider. Since the testimonials on the payroll providers website is usually biased what you can do is use websites like Twitter and Facebook. While reading over all of the comments made by individuals who have used these services you should have the information you need to select the best payroll service provider in your area so go on the Internet right now and begin your research, you will be happy you did.
Dogs are one of the greatest animal friend that human beings have. However we should not forget that they are still animals and possess some behaviors that are not to our liking. Mainly this is the key reason behind training your dog.
The aim of dog training is to modify the behavior of your dog, which can either be for it to assist in specific activities or undertake particular tasks or for it to participate effectively in contemporary domestic life. This is done through the use of the environmental events of antecedents and consequences
To become a dog trainer you have to understand how dogs learns and the various methods of animals training.
A dog learns from every interaction it has with its surroundings. This can be through
- Operant conditioning — in this method the dog’s behavior is modified by its consequences. A dog’s behavior can be strengthened by Positive Reinforcement that occurs when a behavior is strengthened by producing some desirable consequence or by negative reinforcement occurs where a behavior is strengthened by avoiding some undesirable consequence.
- Classical conditioning — in this method a dog forms an association between two stimuli. The dog learns to associate things in its environment, or discovers some things that occur together. This method is used when helping a dog to overcome some of its challenges like fear of something or people.
- Non-associative learning — this is a method used to modify the dog’s behavior through habituation. On-associative learning is a change in a response to a stimulus that does not involve associating the presented stimulus with another stimulus or event such as reward or punishment.
- Social learning — this occurs through observing the behavior of others. This form of learning requires a model instead of reinforcement. This mostly applies to the domestic dogs which tend to learn from the people that live around it at home.
Above having knowledge of how animals specifically dogs learn, to become a good dog trainer it is expedient to know the methods used in training dogs. There are a variety of established methods of animals training which include:
- Koehler method — it is based on Koehler explanation that a dog’s learned behavior is an act of choice based on its own learning experience. In such that when those choices are influenced by the expectation of reward, the behavior will most likely be repeated, and when those choices are influenced by the anticipation of punishment, they will most likely cease. Once the dog has learned that its choices result in comfort or discomfort it can be taught to make the correct decisions. The dog acts, remembers the consequences, and forms the desire to repeat or avoid those consequences.
- Motivational training —this employs the use of rewards to reinforce good behavior while ignoring all bad behavior. The dog’s boss appreciates the good behaviors of the dog by may be giving something or treating it in a special way but ignores those behaviors that he/she doesn’t like in the dog.
- Clicker training —the system uses conditioned reinforces which are able to be delivered more quickly and more precisely than primary rein forcers such as food. The basis of effective clicker training is precise timing to deliver the conditioned reinforcer at the same moment as the desired behavior is offered.
- Electronic training — in this way of training electric shock is used as an aversive. Common forms are collars which can be triggered remotely, or that are triggered by barking, fencing that delivers a shock when a dog wearing a special collar crosses a buried wire, and mats that can be placed on furniture to deliver a shock.