Perhaps Hollywood’s best kept secrets are those that have to do with celebrity fitness routines. Their diet, exercise, and fitness programs have more or less made them as perfect as they are now, and obviously, they would not want to share. However, some were generous enough to make some aspects of their routine public for those of you who really want a red carpet ready physique. Celebrities swear by detox diets; it’s all the rage now and has been proven to be effective.
After the festive holiday season of reckless indulgence, it’s time to shape up and shed the pesky holiday weight. What better way to do so than detox? We have compiled our favorite five detox diets that celebrities have loved and followed throughout the years.
- Master Cleanse: Master Cleanse is a strict detox regime in which your morning starts with a salt water flush, followed by six to twelve glasses of the master cleanse lemonade mixture. To end your day, finish with a laxative tea before tucking in. The diet consists of nothing but twelve glasses of lemon juice with cayenne pepper powder, maple syrup, and water for ten days straight. This induces bowel movement every day through the laxatives and flushes of salt water. Celebrities who swear by this routine are Beyoncé, Naomi Campbell, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Why not try a customized detox drink from http://thedetoxbottle.com/blogs/news and see the changes for yourself?
- Clean Diet: Unlike popular detoxes, the clean diet focuses on a healthy lunch, herbal supplements along with breakfast and dinner shakes for three weeks. This is a great option for those who do not want to starve themselves with a juice cleansing routine. Celebrities such as Donna Karan and Gwyneth Paltrow have tried it out and have come out successful. Other detoxes can sometimes cause damage to the intestinal floor walls, which this diet claims to repair.
- Quantum Wellness Cleanse: This cleansing routine is advocated by the celebrity talk show host Oprah Winfrey as it makes a lasting lifestyle change instead of crash dieting. This diet requires you to get rid of sugar, caffeine, gluten, alcohol and animal proteins for twenty-one days. This diet is great for those who want to embrace the vegan lifestyle and see positive changes in life.
- Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox: Gisele Bundchen loves this particular detox plan. This detox program consists of digestive enzymes, herbal tea, soups and fruit juices on an hourly basis. It claims to help you lose twenty-one pounds in just twenty-one days. The famous package also features meditation and sessions with therapists for an additional charge.
- 48 Hour Supercharged Cleanse: This is perhaps a diet that lasts for the shortest period of time. In just two days, you are to drink a creative concoction that can accelerate your levels of metabolism to cleanse your system effectively. The ingredients of the drink include vitamin B-12, acai berry, milk thistle and many more. Heidi Klum and Anne Hathaway have taken up this challenge and they never looked better!