Guns are terribly frightening, but they are also the reason why you are safe and sound today. Your countries army force is what is keeping invaders and terrorists from invading your country. The police force and their guns are what are keeping you safe from thieves and criminals. And you and your gun can keep your family safe from those criminals that slip through the cracks to harm your family. A gun safety TV show is just what all gun owners need so they can be completely safe at home and use their guns as safely as possible. If there were more gun safety TV shows out there, there would probably be a lot fewer gun accidents. Gun TV shows are also great because you can enjoy your beloved guns and make a great profit from your TV show.
Learn how to make a TV show
The first thing you need to do is learn how to make your own TV show. You need to make your show informative and interesting. You also need to study video recording and video editing methods or get a professional film maker to do all the recordings and editing for you.
Learn the best gun safety tips
You might already be terrific with guns but a bit of inspiration for gun safety ideas can never hurt. Search online for some gun safety tips or attend a few gun safety workshops. The gun safety workshops will teach you how to safely use a gun, hot to safely store your guns, what to do in case of a burglary, what to do when your guns get stolen and much more. You will get some great tips and ideas for your show while you sharpen up your gun safety skills.
Invest in some guns & safes
Best Gun Safe Guru is a site that includes everything you need to know about the best gun safes. The site also has some terrific reviews on the best gun safes that you or your viewers would love to learn about. There are some terrific small gun safes for handguns and some great long gun safes that are also fire resistant. They even have information on great safe extras like safe dehumidifiers and much more. See link here to check out the gun safe guru site.
Write your show scripts
Before you start recording your show you should have a good idea of what you will be saying and doing. Write some show scripts before you start the shows and remember to try to make things as fun and entertaining as possible, even if that means shooting some strange objects or using a dummy to illustrate dangerous situations.
Start recording your shows
It would probably be best if you get a professional film artist and editor to do all the recordings and editing for you. With a professional your shows will look much better and will seem much smoother and the entire process will be a lot faster.
The idea of traveling to receive phenomenal spa services might seem a little farfetched. But, this Canadian-based TV show took viewers to luxury spas around the globe. They revealed some of the most amazing places to get spa services worldwide. We would like to revisit their recommendations in this article.
What woman doesn’t want to be pampered? Maybe we would be better able to fit that pampering into our schedules if we knew somewhere that provided mobile spa services. Well, look no further. You can book an appointment, or even set up a spa party or corporate event, to pamper all the women in your sphere of influence. Karen Wilson and Carmen Ribeiro are the brains behind the establishment and will bring professional spa care to your home, hotel, or other desired location.
Spas that Don’t Come to You
Now that you know you can get the spa brought to you, you might be less enthusiastic about spending the money to visit one of these amazing spa locations. However, if the idea of travel is still intriguing, consider taking a trip to one of these incredible locales:
- Grotta Giusti Terme– Composed of three caves of varying temperature increases, this is an incredible natural wonder and spa experience in one. This one is in Italy. You can learn more about it here.
- Kohala Spa– In case you would rather travel to Hawaii, this spa is a good option. You can get a ti leaf wrap and a lomi lomi massage.
- Westglow Spa– But, if you have to stay in the states, check out this North Carolina based spa. They are best known for their oxygen facials.
- Evian Les Bains– If you’re looking for facial acupuncture treatments, this French location is the place to go. Learn more about it before you book your next trip.
- Royal Mare Thalasso– Allow this Grecian spa to utilize sea elements to improve your body’s condition.
- Miraval Life in Balance– Back to the states, this Arizona locale will provide you with some incredible hot stone massage.
- Maruba Jungle Spa- Mood mud, in six colors, is the draw for this spa located in Belize. This mud is supposed to detoxify, exfoliate, restore, and smooth your skin. The different colors are based on specific skin treatment goals. You can read more about that if you are intrigued.
- Chiva Som– Maybe Thailand has always been on your bucket list. If that’s the case, consider visiting this spa and partaking in the Thai body glow package or a Thai massage.
- Charlie’s Spa– A humble name for this Jamaican based spa. They provide deep facial cleansing and foot reflexology massages.
- Solace Spa– For our Canadian readers, feel free to take a trip to the Canadian Rockies to enjoy the benefits of this spa. If you’re looking for a stomach massage, bubble bath, or a spirulina wrap, you will love the Solace Spa.
- Termes Montbrio– Located on a natural hot spring, this spa in Spain, boasts access to the only spring not discovered by the Romans. Visitors can enjoy the thermal spas as well as anti-stress and aesthetic treatments.
If you’re looking to travel to find the best spas in the world, these should give you plenty of vacation ideas. However, if you are more interested in a mobile spa service, then don’t hesitate to contact the ladies mentioned at the beginning of this piece. And, if you’d like to watch the World’s Greatest Spas TV show, click this.
When people see the title, Gaming and TV, it is highly probable that they are thinking this piece will be about the best TVs for your video game console. However, that is not it at all. In fact, we would like to discuss the best and worst TV shows based on video games. You probably didn’t even realize the two were connected until now.
If you are a serious gamer you are spending more of your time researching the best gaming headsets, than determining which TV shows represent your games. Those headsets will set you back a pretty penny, but you will be sure to hear the people on your team, and all the incredible tracks playing in the background of your favorite games. You might even want to plug them into the TV to check out these best and worst shows based on games.
Top 5 Best Video Game Based TV Shows
Watching your favorite video game characters on TV without a gaming console hooked up might seem a little odd. However, these five games made such a huge impact on their fans they were turned into TV shows. See if you remember watching any of these great game-based shows:
- Sonic the Hedgehog– Sonic battled Dr. Robotnik in a post-apocalyptic world. The voice acting was great, and the overarching storyline made this show all the better. Even if it was kind of dark thematically.
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!- The live action section has been determined by some to be better suited for the worst list, but Captain Lou Albano and Danny Well deserve some credit here. The animated versions of the show are definitely the highlight though. Watch an episode.
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?- This show got its start as an educational computer game. Your new gaming headset would have assisted you here. Players had to prevent Carmen from doing damage to the world. The show was more successful than the game ever was.
- The Legend of Zelda– Link, though mute in the game, has a voice in the show. It was actually part of another show and only lasted 13 episodes. The writing was questionable and cheesy, but fans still attribute greatness to the show overall.
- Donkey Kong Country- Kong is set to protect the Crystal Coconut, a wish granting item. King K, from the game, is Kong’s nemesis on the show as well. The music breaks, between the actions, are quite entertaining.
You can find more best of game based TV shows here.
Top 5 Worst Video Game Based TV Shows
As with all good things, there must be a corresponding list of the bad. These are the 5 worst video game based TV shows:
- Mortal Kombat: Conquest– The only good thing about this show is Kristanna Loken.
- Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm– Saturday morning cartoons couldn’t actually represent the game’s excessive violence and that took the “cool” right out.
- The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog– The chili dog focus gave us all heartburn.
- Mutant League- The show may have lasted two seasons, but it was trash from the beginning.
- Rabbids Invasion– Though hilarious in the game, they just become irritating Minion imitations on TV.
If you’d like to see some more terrible video game TV show take offs, click this.
There was a time when experts say that perhaps children should not watch television yet because they may not watch shows that are good for them. There are some options now that will allow you to lock some channels from your kids so they will not be exposed to shows that will show them too much violence, sexual content or will just confuse them about the world that they live in.
Choosing television shows that you can watch will be different from choosing the shows that your children can watch. You are already of age and you know what you want. You know what can entertain you. If you want to watch all shows that include Stephen Collins, this will be up to you. For your children however, you need to protect them because they are still young
You do not have to worry too much anymore. More and more educational shows are now available on television. Just remember that not all children’s shows are educational. You still have to scrutinize each one before you will let your children watch some of the shows.
There are some shows that are highly educational but may be too boring for your children. For example, math lessons that are not told in story form or will not make use of any characters will be simply that – boring. You will find your children doing other things instead of learning math from the television.
Here are other things that will help you find the right shows for your kids:
- Search for shows that can make your children happy and will inspire them to think about new ideas.
- Search for shows that will let your children have a deeper understanding about life in general. For example, you can let your children watch shows about animals so that children will understand why they should take care of our furry friends.
- Look for shows that you can watch with your kids. It will be more fun for children if you can watch some shows with them. It will also serve as your bonding time with each other. If you would not do this, your kids might sometimes feel alone especially if they do not understand the shows.
- Look for shows that are positive. At an early age, you need to teach your kids that there will be some problems that they will encounter in life but they will be able to go through the issues if they would have a positive outlook in life.
- Search for shows that will also teach your children about social and emotional skills. You may think that this is pointless because academics are more important but in the long run, don’t you think that social and emotional skills will take your children farther in life? Through teaching social and emotional skills, you can be sure that your children’s self-esteem will also grow bigger.
Be there to guide your children in every way so that you can explain the difference between what can be seen on television and what needs to be done in real life.