You may be passionate about making television shows but you do not know where to start. The best thing to do is to know who your target audience is going to be. It will make the process of planning the show easier. For instance, if you plan on targeting kids, you can already eliminate themes that are not good for them.
In order to come up with a good show, you need the right people to help you out. If you want, you can always hire background check companies that will be in charge of checking out the different people who may be applying for the positions that you require. Once you have hired the right people, it will be easier to formulate ideas for your show and start shooting something that kids will actually love.
- Come up with ideas that have never been tried before.
It is true that there are some ideas that always work and will always be well appreciated by your target market but what if you can come up with something that people will also learn to like a lot? It will catapult you into being recognized for your one of a kind idea that has never been tried before. Remember that when it comes to shows for kids, the different ideas must still incorporate how they are going to learn.
- Choose the genre of the show.
Would you like to make your show funny? Perhaps you would like it to show how real kids react to the different scenarios that they encounter. It will be all up to you. Once you have chosen the genre, you can then think about the show’s format and where you are going to show it. If you do not have a lot of budget yet, you may start by making web series. Once your series become recognized, you may start showing the episodes that you have created on television.
- Remember that the characters that you will choose will matter a lot.
You may think that all you need in order to make a great show is to have the right story but this is not always the case. The characters that you are going to make will have an effect on how kids are going to take your show. Do you honestly think that kids will like it if you have characters that they will find scary? Make sure that the characters are pleasing and can be liked easily. The characters should also have distinct characteristics that will make them stand out from the rest.
- Do not hesitate to ask other people for their opinions about what you are planning to create.
You may think that the things you have formulated so far are good but will this be the case for everyone? You may be better off asking other people what they think. Through their opinions, you can make some changes that will be worth it in the long run.
There are still a lot of things that you will learn eventually about creating your own show. As long as you do things correctly, your show will become more recognized.
What started as a social media platform for photo sharing has become a site that allows videos and now, even TV shows. So, if you have always wanted to get into the TV production world, you might find Instagram a useful launching space. The TV shows we will discuss in this list don’t follow typical TV show length regulations, that’s why they are showing up on Instagram and similar sites.
Before you launch your own Instagram TV show, you might want to purchase Instagram likes. If you don’t have many followers and liked images/videos, it will be hard to soar into superstardom. With more than 500 million subscribers, Instagram is definitely a great place to showcase your talents. You might just need that little boost that purchased likes can provide. But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Let’s see what these other shows are doing, first.
3 TV Shows That are Appearing on Instagram
It’s hard to believe how drastically different TV is today than when we started watching it as kids. There are things allowed to be said and done that previously could only appear in a rated R movie. So, the switch from regular TV stations to less edited venues makes us a little apprehensive. However, these shows have done just that:
- Shield5- This is a scripted series of 15 second episodes. There are 28 overall. It takes place in London and is about a man who has been wrongfully accused of involvement in a colleague’s death while participating in a diamond heist. The main character, John Swift, is a security guard running from his enemies and the cops. You can read more about it here.
- Desert Friends– This was actually the world’s first Instagram TV show. Three friends, Emma, James, and Ruby, get warped into a distant galaxy and they want to get home. There is comedy galore in this innovative creation by Dave Hill. Feel free to watch some episodes or at least the trailer.
- Artistically Challenged– The story revolves around a young artist named Nick. He is living in New York and finds himself propelled into instant fame after a small lie. Unfortunately, he is finding out that all fibs, small or large, can cost a great deal. They are filming the second season of this show right now! Learn more.
TV Fans Should Follow These Instagram Accounts
Maybe you’re not ready to fully embrace the 15 second TV show. That’s ok. If you are a TV fan, these are the Instagram accounts you should put on your follow list. At least that way you’ll be up to date on all the “normal” TV shows that abound. Here they are:
- Kerry Washington
- January Jones
- Jenny Slate
- Official SNL account
- Aidy Bryant (don’t miss these)
- Lena Dunham
- Official Orange is the New Black account
- Ben Schwartz
- Kat Dennings
- Mindy Kaling
- Retta (learn more)
- Taran Killam
- Maisie Williams
- Patrick J. Adams
- Zooey Deschanel
- Jim Parsons
- Ellen Pompeo
- Norman Reedus (click this)
- Emma Roberts
- Taylor Schilling
- Jussie Smollett
- James Van Der Beek
If you love TV, and we know you do, that’s why you’re here, the people on this list will keep you clued in with what’s coming and behind the scenes imagery. You don’t want to miss their Instagram postings!