Small businesses are popping up all over the country. There has been an interesting influx of would-be entrepreneurs opening up shop. But, as beginners in the field, there is a lot they still don’t know. Running a business is no easy task and trying to find the time to learn about how to better your profits and production can seem daunting. That’s why we are suggesting the best TV shows for business owners and entrepreneurs. This will offer both entertainment and education.
But before you can get access to these must see shows, it is important the you ensure your business broadband is up to speed. Slow speeds will create far too much lag time and hinder your viewing experience. Many businesses are switching to fiber internet due to its rapid uploads and downloads. You will find benefits in your video searches, as well as all your day to day business requirements, if you choose this option. And, these videos will provide you with additional business tips to make your venture a success.
5 Shows You Have to See
2017 has proven to be an inspiring year given the drive toward remote working locations and increased interest in entrepreneurial endeavors. But, Shark Tank isn’t the only business based TV show you should be watching. In fact, here are the 5 shows you have to see:
- Planet of the Apps– This is another reality show, created by Apple, and studded with celebrities. It puts successful business owners in the position of “mentors” as they try to assist new app developers. The mentors show them how to scale, fund, and create their own success. Read this review of the show.
- Billions– Every want-to-be entrepreneur dreams of becoming a billionaire. This show pits the US attorney general against a hedge fund mogul in a battle of wealth, influence, and wits.
- Silicon Valley– Though comedic in nature, this is an excellent show for insiders. There are lots of references to real-life entrepreneurs known for their eccentricities. Plus, if you are into this field, you might just get some start-up world insights.
- Small Business Revolution– One town receives a $500,000 investment and mentorship in this show. It’s the product of previous Shark Tank host, Robert Herjavec, and Deluxe, a firm designed to offer business services.
- Billion Dollar Buyer-Two small businesses will reap the benefits of Tilman Fertitta’s expertise and serious buying power. He helps them gear up to approach potential investors. Their success, of course, is based on whether or not they can convince these entrepreneurs to support their ideas. Learn more about the show.
While starting your own business may have seemed like a brilliant idea, the truth is, it’s tough to survive. Thanks to programs like “Buy Local” the small business owner is seeing some return on the investment. But, reaching the status that the people on these shows represent is probably a long shot.
We’re not telling you to give up on your dreams. However, we do want you to be realistic about what you hope to actualize in the next 5 to 10 years. Most small businesses lose money for several years in the beginning of their existence. Don’t be surprised if yours does the same. It is all about staying power, and some great advice from people who have seen the other side of success. You can get more helpful information here.