The idea of traveling to receive phenomenal spa services might seem a little farfetched. But, this Canadian-based TV show took viewers to luxury spas around the globe. They revealed some of the most amazing places to get spa services worldwide. We would like to revisit their recommendations in this article.
What woman doesn’t want to be pampered? Maybe we would be better able to fit that pampering into our schedules if we knew somewhere that provided mobile spa services. Well, look no further. You can book an appointment, or even set up a spa party or corporate event, to pamper all the women in your sphere of influence. Karen Wilson and Carmen Ribeiro are the brains behind the establishment and will bring professional spa care to your home, hotel, or other desired location.
Spas that Don’t Come to You
Now that you know you can get the spa brought to you, you might be less enthusiastic about spending the money to visit one of these amazing spa locations. However, if the idea of travel is still intriguing, consider taking a trip to one of these incredible locales:
- Grotta Giusti Terme– Composed of three caves of varying temperature increases, this is an incredible natural wonder and spa experience in one. This one is in Italy. You can learn more about it here.
- Kohala Spa– In case you would rather travel to Hawaii, this spa is a good option. You can get a ti leaf wrap and a lomi lomi massage.
- Westglow Spa– But, if you have to stay in the states, check out this North Carolina based spa. They are best known for their oxygen facials.
- Evian Les Bains– If you’re looking for facial acupuncture treatments, this French location is the place to go. Learn more about it before you book your next trip.
- Royal Mare Thalasso– Allow this Grecian spa to utilize sea elements to improve your body’s condition.
- Miraval Life in Balance– Back to the states, this Arizona locale will provide you with some incredible hot stone massage.
- Maruba Jungle Spa- Mood mud, in six colors, is the draw for this spa located in Belize. This mud is supposed to detoxify, exfoliate, restore, and smooth your skin. The different colors are based on specific skin treatment goals. You can read more about that if you are intrigued.
- Chiva Som– Maybe Thailand has always been on your bucket list. If that’s the case, consider visiting this spa and partaking in the Thai body glow package or a Thai massage.
- Charlie’s Spa– A humble name for this Jamaican based spa. They provide deep facial cleansing and foot reflexology massages.
- Solace Spa– For our Canadian readers, feel free to take a trip to the Canadian Rockies to enjoy the benefits of this spa. If you’re looking for a stomach massage, bubble bath, or a spirulina wrap, you will love the Solace Spa.
- Termes Montbrio– Located on a natural hot spring, this spa in Spain, boasts access to the only spring not discovered by the Romans. Visitors can enjoy the thermal spas as well as anti-stress and aesthetic treatments.
If you’re looking to travel to find the best spas in the world, these should give you plenty of vacation ideas. However, if you are more interested in a mobile spa service, then don’t hesitate to contact the ladies mentioned at the beginning of this piece. And, if you’d like to watch the World’s Greatest Spas TV show, click this.